358-4.1 Proposed actions.
(a) A social services agency must review or cause to be reviewed any of the following intended actions to determine whether the action is correct based upon available evidence included in the applicant's or recipient's case record:
(1) proposed approval, denial, discontinuance, suspension or reduction of a public assistance grant, medical assistance authorization, food stamp benefits or services;
(2) proposed increase in a public assistance grant, food stamp benefits, or a medical assistance spenddown;
(3) proposed change in the amount of one of the items used to calculate a public assistance grant, food stamp benefits, or a medical assistance spenddown;
(4) proposed acceptance or denial of an application for HEAP benefits;
(5) proposed involuntary discharge of a resident from a tier II facility as defined in Part 900 of this Title, or:
(6) proposed denial of an exemption from
work requirements pursuant to
12 NYCRR section 1300.2.
(b) Where it is determined that the intended action is correct after review, the social services agency must send to the applicant/ recipient a notice which meets the requirements of section 358-3.3 of this Part.
Return to DSS Regs Table of Contents| Search DSS Regs